Take the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, for example. Samsung is offering a $100 instant rebate, plus up to $350 enhanced trade-in credit. So you can pick it up for just $249.99 ($450 off) with the right trade-in. But not to be outdone, Amazon has the Galaxy S21 FE on offer for just $449.99 ($350 off) with no trade-in required.
That’s the general theme if you’re looking to pick up one of the latest Galaxy handsets — if you’ve got a device to switch up, then you’re gonna get an incredible discount from Samsung. If not, then Amazon might be a better bet.
Here’s a rundown of the Samsung Black Friday phone deals from both retailers:
Galaxy S22 Plus
- Samsung: From $349.99 ($150 instant rebate and $500 off with an eligible trade-in)
- Amazon: $645.47 ($354 off)
- Samsung: From $324.99 ($75 instant rebate and $500 off with an eligible trade-in)
- Amazon: $669.12 ($131 off)
Galaxy S21 FE
- Samsung: From $249.99 ($100 instant rebate and $250 off with an eligible trade-in)
- Amazon: $449.99 ($350 off)
Hit the button below to check out the entire Samsung Black Friday sale, or find out what other brands are on offer via our Black Friday deals hub.
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.